Re: Trailmaster lift & wheel order progress report

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 00:27:58 EDT

Just think though man, you are saving about $700-$800 be installing the lift
kit yourself. In doing some research on the lift, I was quoted a price of
$800 at a local 4WD shop to put the 4" lift on. Of course though, they said
it would be done in a day, an entire day(from open to close!) at that. It is
a rather in depth lift, I have had the manual from this lift for about a year
now, it has alot a parts, nice to know that it is a VERY complete lift kit.
It shouldn't be that bad though, good luck with it!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6