Re: Motor Trend "Muscle 2000" Comparison (Kinda Long)

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 12:47:12 EDT

In a message dated 10/29/99 10:44:17 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
pedro@aguayo.org writes:

<< > But the V6 Grand Prix beat out the R/T...(granted, it's supercharged and
> car...but it's still a little V6.) ;)
>
> What I'd personally like to do is contact MT and have them test one of the
> DML (or R/T List) R/T's with just headers, TB, and pulley mods and see what
> it does then. The Lightning vs. R/T IS an unfair comparison...put a S/C on
> an R/T and see what happens then.
>
> - Bernd

I don't think there's a decent Supercharger out there for the R/T, unless
Kenne Bell has gotten his foot outa his ass(which i think he has) But even
then, Pushrod engines are jsut a thing of the preformance past. Gotta admit
it, cna't live in the past forever. I hate saying that, but it's true,
Greg