Re: 4.7L R/T idea

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 14:05:31 EDT

The overhead console is optional on all models, including the R/T (you can
get any Dakota with/without it). My 99 5-spd 318 has it. On a side note,
when I pick it up today, it will have a complete monochrome treatment.
I'll actually have MORE body color details than an R/T MUHAHAHA. Gary
Pinkley style (excpt in blue :-) ). Pictures to follow. Anyway, my
long-winded point is, it's entirely possible to turn a v8 5-spd dak into
an R/T. Just takes a lot of both patience and money :-)

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."