Re: Motor Trend "Muscle 2000" Comparison (Kinda Long)

From: Mst29@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 19:24:46 EDT

Lets write alot of letters to Motor Trend. Send em some time slips:) I'll
admit right away that I need work on my reaction time etc. (.940) Motor Trend
should list their
reaction times, weather conditons , spinning of line , etc. This way its more
fair.
I feel the times would be way different if it was the same driver in each of
the vehicles. Just like every truck is different, people are different too,
and are not perfect.