Re: Hey Dester--bulbs

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 17:35:56 EDT

>If you want to look cool, keep ur dignity, and actually seee at night
>(provided you have about 60-75 bucks) go buy PIAA lights. They are
>absolutely the best. Ask if you can put 80 or 100 watt bulbs instead of
>the
>55 W ones without melting your headlights..
>-Dester

I like the IPF bulbs a tad better. I've been told the company is owned by
the disgruntled brother of PIAA's owner but I dont know if its a true story
or not. They're also pricey but they have some/unique choices like those
J-type bulbs (they glow for about 10 minutes after shutting them off, kinda
like a capicitor).

--
Dave