Re: Motor Trend "Muscle 2000" Comparison (Kinda Long)

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 22:52:54 EDT

In a message dated 10/29/99 11:39:04 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
bernd@texas.net writes:

<< What I'd personally like to do is contact MT and have them test one of the
 DML (or R/T List) R/T's with just headers, TB, and pulley mods and see what
 it does then. The Lightning vs. R/T IS an unfair comparison...put a S/C on
 an R/T and see what happens then.

I think the point of Motor Trends test was to test what Detroit had to offer,
regualess of Apples VS Oranges, they were playing with what they got, not
Motor Trends fault that the R/T is supecharged from the factory and the
Lightning is. They were compairing vehicle that are stock, I would however
like to see em test some semi tricked out trucks, I think they did it a L O
N G time ago, it was kalled Muscle Trucks, it was a Bad Ass Issue, oh well
Just a though Greg