Re: RE: ..And More Ping Questions.

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 31 1999 - 10:45:53 EST

The dealership has rerouted ignition wires,replaced cruise clip and retainer
ignition cable, performed combustion chamber cleaning I don't know how many
times on a vehicle with less then 15,000 miles on it, replaced my intake
gasket, then replaced my intake manifold and gasket(my intake manifold had a
crack in it), replaced computer, replaced a crankshaft sensor? and somthing
with the fuel pump, replaced my torque converter and so far lastly they have
replaced my Cat.

I've tried different octanes of gas, pings worse on lower octane.

I should have bought a Toyota!

Erika