RE: RE: ..And More Ping Questions.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Oct 31 1999 - 10:55:46 EST

Well, so much for the rest of the ideas....have you considered the "Lemon
Law" yet?

You can, however, try one step colder on the plugs to see if that
helps...but from the sounds of it, it may not even be of any help.
(Switching to the colder plugs would only be a temporary fix anyway.)

And you don't want a Toyota...when I was looking at the T-100 as an
alternative to the Chevy and Dodge, I pressed in on the drivers-side (and
passenger-side) and found that you could easily dent the door with two
fingers. Not impressed with the sheet metal design. (Don't recycle
aluminum...we don't need any more Toyota's in this world.) ;)

- Bernd