V6ers only - Duel Exhaust

From: Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sun Oct 31 1999 - 15:06:38 EST

To all you sixers with dual exhaust set-ups:

I'd like to get dual-exhaust on my V6 99 Dak. From what I've read to date, I
probably shouldn't expect any changes in performance...so I'm left with
"SOUND" and "LOOKS".
I'm unsure which of you have the Blue Dak with the Dual exhaust...but it
looked sweet!
If any of you V6ers can hook me up with the how to's and don'ts I'd
appreciate it. I also plan on going with a 3-chamber perfoormance muffler
(Dynomax or Flowmaster?)
I know there's alotta talk back and forth regarding upgrading the V6
exhaust, that's why I'd appreciate responses from those who have actually
experienced it!

Thanks dudes

Kevin
99 V6 Sport Solar Yellow http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen
K&N Intake; DML Sticker; Custom Vinyl

P.S. Links to pics of your rigs and/or mods are appreciated.