Keyed: Thanks to all

From: Cale Henry Bargen (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 09:57:04 EST

I just want to say thanks to everyone who threw in their $0.02 regarding
the keying of my precious baby. Rest assured that I will get my money
out of this psychotic beast that I once dared call "girlfriend" and the
black dak will be flawless once again.

On a secondary note, I installed a homebrew PVC air intake yesterday.
Thanks to all the good pics on people's sites, I knew exactly what to do
and the results are great: It really seems to pull harder in the upper
rev range, and it now chirps the tires when you nail it at 30-40 mph
(good 'ol slushbox). It also makes a neat sneezing sound when you blip
the throttle at lower speeds as the TB plates initially open. If anyone
wants to see my handiwork or just ask questions, feel free to email me.
I don't have a site, but I can photograph, scan and email if you like.

Later,
Cale
98cc318sporty, still scarred