Re[2]: RE: Skid plates

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 08:38:13 EST

Pretty stupid huh! To answer your question, you need to order them separately.
I bought the MOPAR ones and I think I paid about $150 or so for the front
suspension and T-Case (didn't get the gas tank plate). Install isn't bad with a
little fiddling and cussing to get 'em to fit properly. I think it's nuts that
plates and tow hooks aren't standard on a 4x4 package. Just another way to take
a bite out of ya' I guess.
Tom