Re: Re[2]: RE: Skid plates

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 00:16:24 EST

fawcett@uism.bu.edu writes:

<< Pretty stupid huh! To answer your question, you need to order them
separately.
 I bought the MOPAR ones and I think I paid about $150 or so for the front
 suspension and T-Case (didn't get the gas tank plate). Install isn't bad
with a
 little fiddling and cussing to get 'em to fit properly. I think it's nuts
that
 plates and tow hooks aren't standard on a 4x4 package. Just another way to
take
 a bite out of ya' I guess.
 Tom

Yeah i agree i looked under there and all i saw was pretty shiny alluminum. I
figure one good smack and good bye t case or front diff. I gotta get some or
just make my own. Hell i got a welder so i can cut metal too. By the way
anyone in orange county needs something welded ill be more than glad to help
Rob