Re: Re:Keyed

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 11:59:55 EST

At 11:52 AM 10/31/99 , you wrote:
>Mike, did you read my whole post concerning this topic?

Yes.

>Now, to argue legal points, fingerprints are not circumstantial evidence.

A former state supreme court judge once told me that there are two kinds of
evidence, direct and circumstantial. He's the one who told me that
fingerprints are circumstantial evidence. Of course, since your daddy is a
lawyer and your brother is studying law, I'm sure you know much more than
he does. My daddy always told me not to waste my time arguing with somebody
who knows he's right so I'm outta this one.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

"I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the
only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder
in school so I could converse with those people."
--J. Danforth Quayle