Re: Re: RE: 318 Hop Up, Heads VS NOS

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 23:14:35 EST

I have the magnum engine book and it says that the magnum heads flow well
and it seems you're findings back that up so I'm guessing that those heads
would be able to handle a larger cam without any work. Those are some quick
times. What else did you do? How big of a shot and is it the 318?( you
floored me with that E.T.)
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1