Info on the Hemi

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 23:34:44 EST

Well, Fellow DMLERs, I need ur help. I need to write a 500 word essay for
auto tech 1 on the significance of the HEMI!! When was it made. What were
it's specs. what car was it used in primarily. etc.... I know you guys can
guide me in the right direction. The only thing i've heard about it is. the
fact they used it in that weird car that had a 426 hemi on each wheel and it
did over 500 MPH in the desert or something, AND it was banned from nascar or
some racing thing because the heads were too big?
-Dester