Re: Info on the Hemi

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 00:27:50 EST

Well, it's not offered by the High Schools. It's a very optional Techinical
school offered by a college around here. you can take it your jr. and sr.
year. jr year you get into the basics. sr. year.. you mostly do trannies..
why? i don't know. I go there to blow off 3 hours of school.
-Dester

<< That's really wierd, Dester. I never had Auto Tech, but I remember in the
shop classes I did have (they called it Industrial Arts), we sure didn't
write no essays! (not sure the teacher could've read them)
 'Course, that was almost 20 years ago....
 Flip