CB Radio Installation, question..

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 00:18:10 EST

Well I somehow got talked into picking up a ChatterBox. Needless to say its
current wiring is jury-rigged to all hell (running from under the front seat
up the side and into fuse console). I need some suggestions on a good way to
make this permanent wiring, work well and on a constant power supply. I
would like to set it up with a small switch, but I plan to keep it hidden
under my front seat, since I don't use it all the time, only when wreaking
havoc throughout the town, caravans, or road trips. If anyone also knows a
good page for tuning the CB/Antenna to get max range (currently the antenna
is a magnet mount that resides on the top of my hood near the third light)
and clarity. Also looking for someone with alot of CB Knowledge..lemme know
and I will privately E-mail as not to clutter the list with useless babbling
;).

Aaron Braun
ICQ = 6434279
AIM = Xantalo

P.S. Pick up a DML Shirt..Email me for info!