IAT Sensor Mod

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 12:35:41 EST

Better than relocating the IAT resistor... I am using a resistor that reads
a constant 52'. I felt a difference immediately. I don't remember the
correct ohm (5, 15, 1.5 ??) Someone gave it to me to try out at the track,
and I couldn't tell if it was working out there because I only got one more
run and mis-shifted (i should have let the truck shift on its own... damn
revv limiter!) But seat of the pants tells me it is a good mod. I have been
using is for a few hundred miles now without any problems (ie no check
engine light)

I will see if I can get the specifics, and if anyone knows the specifics
please post.

It is not a bad mod for fifty cents.

later
gordon