RE: IAT Sensor Mod

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 14:22:22 EST

I don't doubt that the resistor mod works great...but the IAT sensor is a
VARIABLE Thermo-Resistor which doesn't just read one setting. From what I
saw on Alan's truck at the Houston Races, he removed it when he went back to
street driving. This is where the relocation comes in handy...no resistor
to remove and it will still give you the variable readings required. (Cold,
Warm-Up, Normal run.)

The sensor really does need to be installed in the intake stream though...

- Bernd