Re: 2/4 Lowering Kit

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 12:37:56 EST

In a message dated 11/2/99 8:31:35 PM Mountain Standard Time, msykes@su.edu
writes:

<< I paid $640 for a 3/5 kit with shocks to my doorstep. That's the cheapest
you'll find the Western Chassis kit anywhere. It dramatically imporved my
handling and ride.... go for it! >>

    What type of shocks did you get, I have a feeling that those are what
really helped the handling.
    Also you said 235/60 on a 15X6, I hope you mean 15X7 I haven't even heard
of a X6, Oh well, how much did the tires cost, I might do that, BTW, could
you measure the total height of the Tire/wheel combo, and also the Wheel Well
Lip height, just wondering something. Thanks Greg