RE: DC Misdiagnosis...

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 23:46:41 EST

Hmmmm....Let's see:

V6 - '97 Dakota SLT (Most of you know the rest of the mods...)

Towing: Towed a Jeep for a buddy (Hollister Hills, CA), towed my Javelin to
a show, pulled a Ranger 4x4 out of the mud, yanked a tree-stump for my dad
Daily Driving: Pretty uneventful...but an occasional trip to the local dirt
romp
Offroading: 1 Week in Shasta, CA on dirt trails, fire roads, rocks, trees,
etc.
Hauling: Go-Kart, Lumber (for house projects), 200+ Lb Toolbox
Racing: Well, it's not built for the track...but she holds her own. Just
beat out a buddy with his 5.2L (w/headers, intake, tb, 4.10's, flowmaster, &
msd) on the highway. G-Tech showed 1 15.8 sec 1/4 mile time...more
realistically: 16.0 - 16.2.

So far, Noooooo problems with any of the above...and 36,000+ miles on the
odometer.

- Bernd