Re: Suzuki's

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 00:31:45 EST

macncheesemonster@hotmail.com writes:

<< Being able to pick it up sure helps when you're offroading, no? >>
hell yeah it does. look at it this way you dont need a winch

<<I'm afraid I dont see your point. .>>

well my point is that off road could be different things. Mudding is off
road. dont tell me youre gonna spin 35 or 38 or 44 with a sammi motor. All im
saying is off roading is different to all involved. My buddy for example only
does desert with his jeep. I do it all my other buddy only does mud. Its all
good. I wasnt saying the sammis are bad or anything but off road is what you
make of it.

 A big motor is absolute garbage
offroad.>>

try spinning your tires to clean them in a mud hole with a 70 or 80 hp 4 cyl.
or go up a rock and not have enough grunt to get over. A big motor is good
off road because if set up right they will make power down low in the power
band and thats where you need it. Also it depends on what youre doing. If
youre pre running the baja 1000 those guys run 750 hp motors in those rigs
and reach 150 mph. Now that motor will not work well in a rock crawling rig.
its all in what you need
Rob