RE: Cat Converters (again)

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 01:33:27 EST

I ran one of these on my '95 SLT.
http://www.car-sound.com/home.htm

High flo, great quality.

Sam '99 er.. '00 RT

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Jon Smith
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 1999 10:13 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Cat Converters (again)

Didn't you say it was a '98 model?? what about your warrenty?
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ