RE: RE: Damn Texans!

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 10:04:21 EST

Too bad the Viper will walk all over the Skyline and Vette and only cost
about $70000. The vette is just a "you get what you pay for" car. $45000 =
a step under the viper in performance and style. Plus everyone and their
brother already has a vette so it's like driving an escort....you see em
everywhere.....gets kinda boring after a while!!!