Re: Suzuki's

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 10:04:46 EST

dont tell me youre gonna spin 35 or 38 or 44 with a sammi motor. All im

You can spin 35s on a samurai. You better upgrade the axles but its
possible. I'll dig up the picture.

> A big motor is absolute garbage
>offroad.>>
>
>try spinning your tires to clean them in a mud hole with a 70 or 80 hp 4
>cyl.
>or go up a rock and not have enough grunt to get over. A big motor is good

When you're front end is up, you dont want that big ole motor in front of
you. It tends to want to go back down. This is a phenomenon known as
gravity. When you have a small motor, you make need gear reduction to get
that extra grunt.
examples:

http://www.spidertrax.com/gallery_zuk2_2a.jpg
http://www.spidertrax.com/images/21.jpg