RE: RE: Magnum 360 Short Block ?(attn Frank)

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 11:28:47 EST

Tom,

I personally don't know anyone who has tried large duration figures, but I
do know what are the limits within the computer are. The limits are about 10
inches of vacuum at an idle with both the OBD & OBD-II controllers. The
OBD-II controllers also have the Mis-fire detection within them. Large
duration's cause rough idle which can be seen as a mis-fire. Thank goodness
we have roller cams and the option of 1.7 rockers (aggressive cam ramps and
high lifts).....

        Frank