Re: Re: RE: 318 Hop Up, Heads VS NOS

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 19:40:25 EST

That's the best thing about a SC, you don't have to show you're aces to beat
someone. If i'm racing someone that runs 14.0 I have to hit the juice to
beat him, which is sometimes overkill especially on the street. with the SC
you only have to give enough to beat the guy not blow his doors off.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1