Re: Too many batteries?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 12:55:23 EST

In a message dated 11/4/99 10:23:47 AM Mountain Standard Time,
Jetmugg@aol.com writes:

<< I don't know about the factory battery going bad after 1 year, but 4
 years in midwest winters is fairly normal live expectancy for an automotive
 battery. They don't cost that much (generally under $60), and a fresh
 battery is cheap insurance on those extremely cold mornings.

Well I splurged and spent $65 on a Nascar Select battery. (normally about
85) That thing hasn't had a problem ever. I listen to muy stereo with the
car off really loud for quite a few songs, no problem, start the truck up,
works fine, I would definatly recomend them (I could give you the Napa # if
you want) Not only that it has side terminals too, so stereo wiring is a
breeze. Greg