Re: RE: 318 Hop Up, Heads VS NOS

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 12:50:37 EST

In a message dated 11/3/99 8:51:00 PM Mountain Standard Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< I don't doubt NX with their "Don't have to retard" comments....but not
every
 engine is built alike. Some ping, some don't, some have better tolerances,
 others rattle. If you don't ping with the 100-125HP shot, at least run some
 good, quality, fuel (92 preferred).

 BTW: Without my Jet-II, I don't need to retard the timing either. I just
 like what the Jet does for the Dak when I don't use the juice.

 - Bernd >>

I have never used anything other than 92. Expensive but I feel it is worth
it, in the pedal that is.

    Maybe I'll just get a Jet Computer, that'd work too wouldn't it?