Re: Re: to board administrator - Jon

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 02:43:46 EST

In a message dated 11/05/1999 2:46:11 AM !!!First Boot!!!, hoegen@kersur.net
writes:

Dude if you guys are that closed minded take me off this list. I mean so
what if we talk about something besides dakotas. oh no were not talking
dakotas or strictly dodge. Let me tell you there are plenty of vehicles that
will stomp your little dakota in the ground. I like my dakota but give me a
braeak on the this is a dakota post only. Im pretty open minded and i just
left a chevy only ( those guys were like you ) nothing but chevys. I mean
come on relax if you dont wanna read it delete it.
Rob
<< I gotta agree....This off topic nonsense is gettin outa hand. The DML is
 meant to provide a medium for Dak discussion. I understand that racing
 rocks, and there is a whole world out there without Dak content....but
 frankly I don't give a damn about that......I want to be able to go to the
 DAKOTA list and read/submit info about,....you guessed it........DAKOTAS!
     Jon if all else fails....simply BAN these boneheads from posting if they
 refuse to show some consideration, otherwise I fear more members are simply
 gonna "unsubscribe" because they are fed up with picking through all the
 garbage to find the true DAK content.

     I think its a simple matter of these boneheads taking advantage of an
 existing forum instead of going through the trouble of creating thier own
 mailing list.....in essence taking advantage of J. Steiger.