Re: Stereo Upgrade Questions

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 16:04:08 EST

>Since i know didly squat about speakers and stereos ill just keep my
>mouth
>shut or my fingers not typing
>Rob

Thats odd. For someone who's not going to say anything.... this is your
second message. While I'm not THAT upset about the hundreds of OFF-TOPIC
messages I recieve, the number of NO TOPIC messages on this list is
horrible. We'd all be better without the "Amens" and the "I'm in" and "I
agree" and "LOL" crap. I'm not trying to point fingers or anything. This
is just the "straw that broke the camels back." Yeesh, and I've only been
here for 2 weeks.

--
Dave