Re: Stereo Upgrade Questions

From: DEAN HYDE (rdhyde@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 21:12:58 EST

Heres what i did with my 99 V6 Sport 4X4.....
Alpine Head unit CDA-7840 FM/AM CD RECEIVER 40W X 4
JL Audio Speakers in all 4 factory holes VR600-CX 6-1/2"
It pumps good enough to shake all the mirrors and is super clear when
playing discs.
My next step....stealth MTX Sub-box replacing the molded underseat
compartments in the club cab area....and then crossing the lows right
out of the 4 corners and voila.....same system as the one that one the
last amature factory look sound-off here in Kelowna.

Dean
99 White V6 Sport 4X4 CC