Re: Re: '97+ 318 Windage Tray

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 01:17:14 EST

You are correct with the part number. The install is a bit more tricky. If
the pan is less than 2 inches from the top of the cross member, you will have
to loosen the motor mounts and raise the engine slightly to get the pan out.
Crank gets in the way!!!

We did it on the DACUDA and it made a small difference, 4 hp rear wheels.

Jim