Re: RE: 1/4 mile goal reached!

From: Ed Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 10:07:15 EST

dester,
in the summer i run 17.4's all day long, yesterday i was running 17.1's all day
long, i have a reg cab v6 auto, my tv cable is ajusted to shift at 5200 rpms, i
have asp 3 peice underdrive pulleys and a jc whitney cat back exhaust. i got my
best time when the dak was really cold, it tends to run better that way.

Ed

--
Visit my Webpage @
http://www.MoparEd.com  Best 1/4 Mile Time 16.887/80.11MPH