Re: Weddings and Daks!

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 07:16:07 EST

Ed Estoppey wrote:

> well,
> its been 1 year now since the wife and i got hitched, she bought me a
> pair of ray-bans and a k&n gen II for my (or should i say ours, he he)
> dak., i bought her a pair of rb's as well and asked her if she would
> like to have a shiny new ported tb from quick-d, she said no of course
> (but dont worry tony....ill have one by christmas).... any hoo,
> we took today (sat) the day before our anniversary to do the stuff she
> wanted to do....you know the meal at the keg, time with parents, bla,
> bla, bla ( yes i did have a great time) and being the great wife that
> she is, were goin to CAYUGA!!!! tomorrow, on our anniv day... isnt she
> great...i just wanted to tell you guys that if you have a wife like
> mine, we gotta be the luckiest men in the world. see you at the track
> bob t.

Congratulations! I saw Bob's post, sounds like you had a good time at
Cayuga.

> oh , one more thing, norah and jason has a 1 year anniv also in 10 days
> i believe, so congrats guys,( i thought id tell you now in case i
> forget) ;-)
>
> Ed

That's right, Norah and I have our first anniversary on the 17th.
Thanks for remembering.

Before anyone out there gets up in arms about this being an off-topic
post, you should know that Norah and I originally met on the DML on
November 17, 1996. So this is list related :-).

Jason