Re: power steering pulley wobble

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 02:11:35 EST

In a message dated 11/07/1999 6:01:21 PM !!!First Boot!!!, Treverzat@aol.com
writes:

<< I am just curious if anyone else has had this problem or is it a built in
 feature (he he)? When the motor is idiling, the power steering pulley
 wobbles. It's not bad, but it wobbles non the less. When the rpm's are
 raised, it stops (probably due to the belt tension). I can actually move the
 pulley a little bit when the motor is off. Thanks for your input.

You probably have a inner bearing going bad. You can get bearings and take
the old ones out and press in new ones. Ive done it on chevys but you gotta
have access to a press and you gotta know the bearing number so it can get a
cross reference
Rob