Re: CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS!!!!!

From: Skip (shadowcatcher@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 10:31:13 EST

High pollution level states, like NY, use CA emissions regulations per
the EPA regulations. Cars in NY must pass the same standards as the
ones in CA, so removing the controls and returning it to "49 state" or
federal levels would be illegal...actually, "49 state" is a bit
misleading, there are a couple of states besides Ca and NY that use
these regs.
Skip
SoCal COC

--