Cold Vs. Warm Air

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 13:32:31 EST

Ok Ya'll, I've got a question! I was talking to my dad on the phone the
other night and I was telling him about a cool air intake system (po'boy)
I'm fabbing for my 00 4.7L. He disagreed with me and told me that he
thought warm air would be better and more desireable than cool air! Now,
I'm pretty darned sure he's wrong here but I want more than a, "just
because that's what everyone else does", answer for him! Can anyone give
me the "technical" reason cool air is better for combustion than warm air
so I can win this one? (hehe)

TIA,
Nate

BTW - I've learned just about all I know about trucks from the DML!
Thanks to all the contributors.

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 4.7L/287ci, Forest Green
Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"