Re: Fwd:RE: Re[8]: Locker for '98 Dodge Dakota =??B?oA==?= =??B?IKA=?=

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 14:54:01 EST

Hey, I want one too! (I sent 'em a note, but didn't get a response. Guess they figured I'd hear it from you)
OK, if I get this thing installed, it would make sense to change the gear ratio at the same time. (I only have 3.21) What do you think I should get? Bernd? 3.55? 3.92? 4.10? My tires are about stock height, and I would like to keep SOME fuel economy. And where should I get the gears?
Flip