Re: What's a good 1/4 mile for a V-6?

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 18:31:51 EST

Well.. considering only a handful of stock R/T's can run in the 14's, and
they have a stock HP of 250... vs. your 175, you would basically need to
boost his output by about 75+ ponies (not taking into account the power band
here)

75 horses is a hell of alot of horses if your only talking bolt-ons...

But hey!.. This is coming from the same guy who did every imaginable bolt on
possible to get his stock 18 second V6 T-Bird to 16.0...

But.. like I said.. 75 horses (or about 43% more than stock) is a hell of
alot to ask if you don't have a blower or juice in mind...

Oh yea... why spend the money on the injectors? In my opinion, none of your
planned mods really require them...

The one big plus he does have going for him is the 5 speed...