Re: RE: Tire pressure

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 22:22:24 EST

macncheesemonster@hotmail.com writes:

<< The point was brought up that it'd be a nice item for a
 club to own. >>
for a club yeah but for the average guy slogging on the freeway its useless.
i mean when youre in stop and go traffic who cares what the air pressure is.
Unless you got a flat lol.

 Some people like the peace of mind of owning nice things... quality
tools, quality stereos, etc. and price is secondary (to a degree)

i dont have a problem with someone owning a nice set of tools and whatever
they can afford. I had a thermometer that i used to use when i did ac work.
i would just point it to the vent or the area and find out what the temp was.
It worked great on motors, jet skis and tires. i got it for 300 $ but i
mostly used it when i did Ac work. So For most part for me if the tire gauge
shows 35 or whatever psi than its good enough for me. Unless im gonna go out
and run the boneville or the le mans than i wouldnt get too crazy with a tire
pyrometer. For a club it would be beneficial

As for the 4.7 crack im not too worried pretty soon that will be all there
will be. i read somewhere that is gonna be the new dodge corporate motor so
we all need to get ready. i think it was in truck trend magazine
Rob