Re: Recommended reading for those interested in auto theory/repair.

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 23:15:20 EST

I'll second the lawnmower first theory. My first rebuild was a lawnmower a
few years back then a chrysler 2.2 (not much difference you can pick up
either with one hand) but It does give you a good understanding of what's
going on inside a motor in any case.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1