RT trade assistance---dealership being a butt?

From: Donny M Hayes (donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 08:54:43 EST

Just wondering, anyone who has traded their RT in on
another DAK, has your dealership been helpful?

Mine hasn't, in fact they have been total jerks.
For one, NCDS told me part of this deal included the
dealership searching for me a truck instead of me
having to wait 2-3 months on an order. My dealer flat
refused. Then when I was asking questions about the
new engine and transmission, I was getting detailed
answers, as soon as they found out about the tradeback
and that they weren't gonna make 2-3 grand off me, he
handed me a brochure and told me if I had any more
questions it might answer them and WALKED away.

NCDS also told me I did not have to use my selling
dealer and I asked her this "if I find one on a
dealership lot that I want, can Chrysler get it for
me?" She said yes, that would not be a problem. So I
found the exact truck I wanted...guess what? That
dealer refuses to give up the truck, even though
Chrysler was going to pay for any costs they had
incurred on it!

I guess I'm gonna have to order but I work on the side
delivering sheetrock for my neighbors company and
right now since I can't use my truck to pull the
trailer, I'm losing about $200.00 a week. (all I did
is pull trailer to work with me, and on way home go by
and have it loaded and then drop loaded trailer at my
neighbors....good money for not much work).

Just wondering how some others of you are doing in
this little fiasco. Oh and both dealers are
5Star...god can't imagine what one of Dodges bad
dealers would have done to me...

=====
Donny M Hayes
donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com