RE: Re: Cold Vs. Warm Air

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 09:46:39 EST

Hey Bernd, sorry I got a little punchy myself! I think we had a case of
the "posts out of order" I subscribe to the normal version on one account
so I can get my fix on a regular basis and the digest version on another
account so if my first account goes the way of the dodo I can still get my
fix! That seems to have happened this morning so I'm reading my digests
and found all kinds of good answeres before your "already answered" post.
Yesterday I hadn't recieved much of anything when your post came along.
No Harm done!! :-) Just posts out of order!

BTW - I think I now know more than I ever dreamed about cold air, warm
air, compressed air, cooled air, turbocharged air, supercharged
air.......... THANKS A MILLION TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED! I gots me tons
and tons of ammo now! Oh, It's not gonna T off my dad, we go round and
round all the time in fun! hehe. Back when I was a kid I made a 10 dollar
bet with my dad that the speakers he bought for his stereo (He spent weeks
researching them before he bought them!) Had 2 speakers in each enclosure,
a woofer and a mid! He was damn sure all he had was a woofer! I won ten
bucks off him for that one! hehe
------------------------------

>Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 17:26:55 -0600
>From: "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
>Subject: DML: RE: Re: Cold Vs. Warm Air
>
>Oops...sorry about that...didn't mean to get "punchy" on ya. :)
>
>It's been a looooooong day at the office. Joe actually put up a good
>response as well.
>
>But in all honesty, ya really don't want to p-off yer dad. Just knod
>yourhead and say "Sure Dad...whatever you say." (And smile too). ;)
>
>- - Bernd

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 4.7L/287ci, Forest Green
Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"