Re: I need to tow a car.

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 21:29:51 EST

they won't even rent it to you... i tried to tow an 86 mustang a short
distance and they wouldn't do it... that's why i went out and got a class
3. i towed my friends 88 accord a week ago and had no problems, but you're
going to need a hitch to tow it... u-haul is very strict about that
stuff....
mike k
94 v6, slt, 2wd, cc, stuff...