Re: I need to tow a car.

From: Peter L Anthony (panthony@pcn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 00:30:01 EST

Don't do it!!! You're gonna bend the bumper!!
 I know I did it. (stupid ass!!)
Apparently from the takeoff, the bumper moves (with the truck) But that damn
trailer likes to stay put!!! :-) I was pulling my 2300 lb boat and I
Immediately bought a receiver hitch. I'm selling it so if you want it, it's
yours!! :) (have to get a hidden hitch). Take it for what it's worth.