Need more VELOCITY!!!!!!(slightly long.)

From: Mst29@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 19:16:49 EST

            After I installed my R+D TB (50mm vs. 48 stock) I dropped in my
low end slightly due to less Velocity. But I gained monster midrange and
great top end.
I wanna get some low-end back. I also have leach headers, Flow-mster catback,
and a 14"x2.25" K+N(im getting the Gen2 soon). I am thinking of sending my
intake manifold to get Extrude honed. Does the extrude hone process open up
the port?
If it just smooths everything out then velocity should increase. Any other
ideas guys?
BTW, I am getting the mopar in about a week or two.