Re: Ouch (me) OUCH!! (Dak)

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 09:41:58 EST

Nice to see that an insurance company is doing something other than
collecting premiums for a change. They have the horses to help, I hope
they stick with it. Which company is it, btw? If they follow thru with
this, they'll probably pick up some businees from the DML.

Keep us posted and I hope all works out.
Richard in San Antonio