Re: Ouch (me) OUCH!! (Dak)

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 23:10:17 EST

In a message dated 11/11/1999 7:09:27 PM Central Standard Time,
mrdancer@camalott.com writes:

<<

 Maybe they should give the kid a ticket for leaving the scene (probably
 won't work since he's a minor). Better yet, threaten to sue the mother for
 letting her kid out on a dangerous bike if she doesn't drop the charges.....
 If she presses, sue her for lawyer/court costs.... Did the kid get a ticket
 for blowing the Stop Sign?

My insurance company's going after the little nimrod and his mother so at
least i'm getting some help there,plus i found out i'm facing possible 30 day
jail sentence out of this, what a crock, minding my own business and this is
the kind of shit i get. My ins. company planning on making a BIG STINK over
the way i've been treated ,at least someone's on my side,I was feeling like I
was being hung out to dry but feeling much better about this mess now.

MrDakota95