Re: Ouch (me) OUCH!! (Dak)

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 23:12:16 EST

In a message dated 11/12/1999 9:11:38 AM Central Standard Time,
rap777@juno.com writes:

<<
 Nice to see that an insurance company is doing something other than
 collecting premiums for a change. They have the horses to help, I hope
 they stick with it. Which company is it, btw? If they follow thru with
 this, they'll probably pick up some businees from the DML.

 Keep us posted and I hope all works out.
 Richard in San Antonio

I live in N.E. Iowa and the company i'm with is LeMars Mutual located in
LeMars,Iowa
been with them for 16 years very reasonable rates,I carry all my insurance
with them
not really sure if they're national or not but they are great when you need
them.
 I tried to find a web address for them but no luck,I'll keep looking and
keep everyone posted.

MrDakota95